Online availability: In stockCheck your local storeX
Check your Local Store
Know your local stores availability before you visit or Click & Collect.
Choose colour & size when requested.
Call our franchise stores for availability: Jindabyne, Katoomba, Launceston.
Important notice: please read
Availability may vary by stores and online. We try our best to provide you with accurate item availability information by updating our status information frequently. Unfortunately, because item quantities are constantly changing, an item's availability can't be guaranteed.
Good to go. As of yesterday this store had good stock levels.
Low stock. Call store
Best to confirm before visiting. Take advantage of our 48hr hold service.
Sorry, not currently available or is not stocked at this store. Contact Us for more information.
Check hours & location for your local Store.[X] closeFree Click and CollectX
Free Click & Collect
Order online – Pick up in store – a fast and convenient way to shop
3 easy steps
1. Order and pay online. In Checkout choose from the participating stores.
2. We’ll contact you. Our friendly team from your collection store will contact you when your order is ready for collection. Orders will be available for collection between 2-4 days from the date of order, subject to availability.
3. Collect in store. Bring your Order Confirmation and photo identification. Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 14 days from us contacting you with news of ready for collection.
Click & Collect participating stores:
ACT – Canberra. NSW – Sydney City, Parramatta & Miranda. QLD – Fortitude Valley. VIC – Melbourne City & Ringwood. WA – Perth.
Learn more about our Click & Collect
BodyGlide Anti Chafe Balm has been the #1 choice for runners & triathletes since 1996. BodyGlide is ideal for the protection against friction and rubbing from footwear, clothing and skin on skin, chaffed, chapped and cracked skin from head to toe. The natural, invisible, non-wet, non-greasy, plant-derived formula contains NO oils, petroleum or lanolin making it safe for clothing and wetsuits.
Good during and after activity. It penetrates the skin and creates an invisible, comfortable barrier against friction and moisture - without clogging pores or trapping perspiration and feels dry to the touch.
Stops trouble before it starts®
BodyGlide can be applied on the feet, between thighs, in the groin, on arms, legs and the neck, and wherever skin is rubbed by footwear, clothing or skin against skin. It’s durable yet gentle for use in sensitive areas, and in skin folds and creases around breasts, stomach and buttocks.
The Leading Skin Protectant and #1 choice for runners & triathletes since 1996
• For protection against friction and rubbing from footwear, clothing & skin on skin
• For protection against chafing and rubbing that irritates skin and causes it to blister
* Stops Trouble Before It Starts®
* Hypoallergenic, non-petroleum based, easy to apply, no mess
* Protection against hot spots on feet and rubbing that causes saddle sores, chafed, chapped, and cracked skin, irritation from bras, even irritation from skin rubbing skin
* Can be used with footwear, orthotics, clothing, sports and swimwear, braces, prosthesis, compression wear, wetsuits
* Suitable for sports, fitness, big and plus sizes, work, military, law enforcement, travel, hot, cold, dry or humid weather
* Apply to face, neck, shoulders, arms,chest, nipples, groin, buttocks, thighs, legs, feet
Shipping & Returns
Standard Australia Wide Shipping:
Free Standard Australia wide shipping for orders over $49. Orders under $49 are charged a flat rate of $9. We use and trust carriers such as Australia Post and Startrack Express
We ship internationally to over 30 countries. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (NSW time), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 2 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order, please contact us by email or phone.
Free Click & Collect in Store
Click & Collect is a free service that lets you ship your online order a Paddy Pallin store near you.
Orders typically take up to 48 hours to process and usually arrive at the store 4-7 business days later (usually faster). Please note: Some items may need to come from other stores or supplier warehouses, and so may not be available for immediate collection. Learn more here >>
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and gift cards. Read more about our returns policy here.
Q & A
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also like