Online availability: In stockCheck your local storeX
Check your Local Store
Know your local stores availability before you visit or Click & Collect.
Choose colour & size when requested.
Call our franchise stores for availability: Jindabyne, Katoomba, Launceston.
Important notice: please read
Availability may vary by stores and online. We try our best to provide you with accurate item availability information by updating our status information frequently. Unfortunately, because item quantities are constantly changing, an item's availability can't be guaranteed.
Good to go. As of yesterday this store had good stock levels.
Low stock. Call store
Best to confirm before visiting. Take advantage of our 48hr hold service.
Sorry, not currently available or is not stocked at this store. Contact Us for more information.
Check hours & location for your local Store.[X] closeFree Click and CollectX
Free Click & Collect
Order online – Pick up in store – a fast and convenient way to shop
3 easy steps
1. Order and pay online. In Checkout choose from the participating stores.
2. We’ll contact you. Our friendly team from your collection store will contact you when your order is ready for collection. Orders will be available for collection between 2-4 days from the date of order, subject to availability.
3. Collect in store. Bring your Order Confirmation and photo identification. Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 14 days from us contacting you with news of ready for collection.
Click & Collect participating stores:
ACT – Canberra. NSW – Sydney City, Parramatta & Miranda. QLD – Fortitude Valley. VIC – Melbourne City & Ringwood. WA – Perth.
Learn more about our Click & Collect
The robust pen lamp is extremely compact and lightweight, but with great lumen output. With the pocket clip, the pen lamp can be easily attached to the shirt or trouser, so it is always ready for use. The P2R Work comes with rechargeable battery, Endcap Switch and the Ledlenser patented³ Advanced Focus System.
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Mid Power - medium light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Ultra-compact - robust pen lamp with Endcap Switch
- Neutral White Light - with natural colour rendering (CRI 90)
- Advanced Focus System (AFS) - for efficient, precise flood and spot lighting
- Practical Clip - to attach to shirt or trouser pocket
- Convenient Charging - of the battery with Magnetic Charge System
- End Cap Switch - a switch on the end of the light (end cap)
- IP54 - Protection against water projected in powerful spray.
By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.
Tailored for Work and Professional use in tough environments where you need additional protection and a more robust lighting product. The work series has tailored technologies + accessories which will provide additional safety while on the job including our “Emergency Light Mode” to ensure you always have spare light on hand.
- LED Configuration: 1 x Power LED
- Luminosity: MAX 110 lm - MIN 15 lm
- Lighting Range: MAX 90 m - MIN 20 m
- Battery Duration: MAX 7 h - MIN 0.5 h
- CRI: 90
- Colour Temperature: 4200 to 4500
BATTERY AND CASING
HEIGHT AND WEIGHT
- Battery: 1 x Li-ion 3.7V
- Battery Capacity: 2300 mAh
- Water Resistance: IP54
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Length (defocused): 120 mm
- Head Diameter: 15 mm
- Weight: 44 g
Shipping & Returns
Free Standard Australia wide shipping for orders over $49. Orders under $49 are charged a flat rate of $9. We use and trust carriers such as Australia Post and Startrack Express
We ship internationally to over 30 countries. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (NSW time), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 2 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order, please contact us by email or phone.
Free Click & Collect in Store
Click & Collect is a free service that lets you ship your online order a Paddy Pallin store near you.
Orders typically take up to 48 hours to process and usually arrive at the store 4-7 business days later (usually faster). Please note: Some items may need to come from other stores or supplier warehouses, and so may not be available for immediate collection. Learn more here >>
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and gift cards. Read more about our returns policy here.
Q & A
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also like