Online availability: In stockCheck your local storeX
Check your Local Store
Know your local stores availability before you visit or Click & Collect.
Choose colour & size when requested.
Call our franchise stores for availability: Jindabyne, Katoomba, Launceston.
Important notice: please read
Availability may vary by stores and online. We try our best to provide you with accurate item availability information by updating our status information frequently. Unfortunately, because item quantities are constantly changing, an item's availability can't be guaranteed.
Good to go. As of yesterday this store had good stock levels.
Low stock. Call store
Best to confirm before visiting. Take advantage of our 48hr hold service.
Sorry, not currently available or is not stocked at this store. Contact Us for more information.
Check hours & location for your local Store.[X] closeFree Click and CollectX
Free Click & Collect
Order online – Pick up in store – a fast and convenient way to shop
3 easy steps
1. Order and pay online. In Checkout choose from the participating stores.
2. We’ll contact you. Our friendly team from your collection store will contact you when your order is ready for collection. Orders will be available for collection between 2-4 days from the date of order, subject to availability.
3. Collect in store. Bring your Order Confirmation and photo identification. Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 14 days from us contacting you with news of ready for collection.
Click & Collect participating stores:
ACT – Canberra. NSW – Sydney City, Parramatta & Miranda. QLD – Fortitude Valley. VIC – Melbourne City & Ringwood. WA – Perth.
Learn more about our Click & Collect
The Mont Dragonfly 4-Season 2P Tent is a spacious 2-person tent that can even be used as a 3-person tent to save weight and maximise warmth in the mountains. Capable of handling 4-season Australian conditions, this alpine tent is designed to keep you sheltered from driving rain, wind, and snow. And at only 2.5kg, the Dragonfly is one of the most capable lightweight tents on the market! A brand new tent in the Mont range: the Dragonfly is a robust 4 season shelter for 2 or even 3 campers. Designed to withstand severe winter conditions, the Dragonfly is ideal for traverses of Australia’s alpine peaks. Named after the Mont Dragonfly Tent from the early 2000s, the new Dragonfly is a testament to Mont’s long history of advanced tent design & manufacturing.
- Spacious 2 person
- 4 season
- 100% waterproof tub floor with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- 100% waterproof fly with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- Symmetrical design allows fly to attach to inner at either end
- Dual entrance and dual vestibules
- Pole clip system for quick setup
- 2 roof vents accessible from inside
- Large mesh/Nylon windows in both inner doors
- 4 internal wall pockets, 2 internal roof pockets & 3 carabiner clips on ceiling
- Weight: 2500g
- Minimum weight: 2350g (Inner, fly, poles, 2 pegs)
- Inner dimensions: 142cm wide x 224cm long x 107cm tall
- Inner floor area: 3.18m2
- Vestibules: 77cm wide each
- Compressed Tent Sack: 44cm x 18cm
- Collapsed Pole Length: 45cm
- Inner upper: Mesh and 15 denier ripstop Nylon
- Floor: 70 denier Nylon with 10,000mm waterhead laminated TPU
- Fly: 30 denier ripstop Nylon, silicon DWR outside, PU coating inside with 2000mm waterhead
- Poles: 3 piece DAC 9.6mm Featherlite NSL Poles
- Guy lines: 2x 3 point attachment guy cords
- Pegs: 8x T-Bone Stakes
Shipping & Returns
Free Standard Australia wide shipping for orders over $49. Orders under $49 are charged a flat rate of $9. We use and trust carriers such as Australia Post and Startrack Express
We ship internationally to over 30 countries. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (NSW time), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 2 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order, please contact us by email or phone.
Free Click & Collect in Store
Click & Collect is a free service that lets you ship your online order a Paddy Pallin store near you.
Orders typically take up to 48 hours to process and usually arrive at the store 4-7 business days later (usually faster). Please note: Some items may need to come from other stores or supplier warehouses, and so may not be available for immediate collection. Learn more here >>
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and gift cards. Read more about our returns policy here.
Q & A
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- You may also like