Online availability: In stockCheck your local storeX
Check your Local Store
Know your local stores availability before you visit or Click & Collect.
Choose colour & size when requested.
Call our franchise stores for availability: Jindabyne, Katoomba, Launceston.
Important notice: please read
Availability may vary by stores and online. We try our best to provide you with accurate item availability information by updating our status information frequently. Unfortunately, because item quantities are constantly changing, an item's availability can't be guaranteed.
Good to go. As of yesterday this store had good stock levels.
Low stock. Call store
Best to confirm before visiting. Take advantage of our 48hr hold service.
Sorry, not currently available or is not stocked at this store. Contact Us for more information.
Check hours & location for your local Store.[X] closeFree Click and CollectX
Free Click & Collect
Order online – Pick up in store – a fast and convenient way to shop
3 easy steps
1. Order and pay online. In Checkout choose from the participating stores.
2. We’ll contact you. Our friendly team from your collection store will contact you when your order is ready for collection. Orders will be available for collection between 2-4 days from the date of order, subject to availability.
3. Collect in store. Bring your Order Confirmation and photo identification. Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 14 days from us contacting you with news of ready for collection.
Click & Collect participating stores:
ACT – Canberra. NSW – Sydney City, Parramatta & Miranda. QLD – Fortitude Valley. VIC – Melbourne City & Ringwood. WA – Perth.
Learn more about our Click & Collect
The new Warmlite XT-R 550 Down Sleeping Bag is made with a new twice-as-breathable version of Hydronaute XT-R Shell fabric, and include an internal down-filled collar muff for improved insulation.
Made with a 100% recycled Hydronaute XT-R Shell and a 100% recycled silk-touch Nylon lining. Available in Standard, Women's & Extra-Large Sizes. The Warmlite XT-R 750 is appropriate for temperatures of -7°C to -12°C.
With a technical shell fabric and high loft down but only the essential design features, the Warmlite XT-R Series provide warmth in cold to extreme cold at a very reasonable price.
The Warmlite XT-R Series feature a contoured 3D hood, down-filled collar muff, box walled baffles, 3D draught tube along zips and premium 750+ loft water-resistant down.
The Warmlite XT-R 750 Sleeping Bags are very versatile thanks to the full-length side zip and foot zip; in cold conditions keep the zips closed for maximum insulation, in warmer conditions open the foot zip for ventilation or open both zips to use the sleeping bag as a quilt.
• Differential cut reduces compression & cold spots
• Continuous baffles allow flexible down distribution between base & canopy
• Box walled baffles for warmth & weight efficiency
• Internal down-filled collar muff
• Large down-filled 3D draft tube along zip retains heat
• Contoured hood keeps down evenly distributed around the head
• Full-length YKK side & foot zips for versatility
• Sewn with hydrophobic Epic thread to prevent moisture from wicking along seams and inside the shell
• Laminated 210 denier Nylon anti-snag shield along zips
• Hydrophobic Epic thread prevents moisture wicking along seams
• Includes ultralight siliconised-Nylon stuff sack & 50L polyester storage sack with printed care & washing instructions
Season Rating 3 Season Women &/ or Cold Sleeper -7°C / 19°F Men &/or Warm Sleeper -12°C / 10°F Shell fabric 100% Recycled Hydronaute XT-R Shell fabric breathability 15,000g/m2/24 hours Shell fabric waterhead 1000mm Standard size weight 750g fill, 1270g total Lining fabric 100% recycled ultralight silk-touch 15 denier downproof Nylon Down rating 750+ loft premium white duck down Approx. compressed size 19x26cm Down rating 750+ loft premium white duck down Down treatment Water resistant DWR Loft treatment Zip configuration Side & Foot zips. YKK brand zips, dual sliders on side zip
Shipping & Returns
Free Standard Australia wide shipping for orders over $49. Orders under $49 are charged a flat rate of $9. We use and trust carriers such as Australia Post and Startrack Express
We ship internationally to over 30 countries. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (NSW time), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 2 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order, please contact us by email or phone.
Free Click & Collect in Store
Click & Collect is a free service that lets you ship your online order a Paddy Pallin store near you.
Orders typically take up to 48 hours to process and usually arrive at the store 4-7 business days later (usually faster). Please note: Some items may need to come from other stores or supplier warehouses, and so may not be available for immediate collection. Learn more here >>
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and gift cards. Read more about our returns policy here.
Q & A
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also like