Online availability: In stockCheck your local storeX
Check your Local Store
Know your local stores availability before you visit or Click & Collect.
Choose colour & size when requested.
Call our franchise stores for availability: Jindabyne, Katoomba, Launceston.
Important notice: please read
Availability may vary by stores and online. We try our best to provide you with accurate item availability information by updating our status information frequently. Unfortunately, because item quantities are constantly changing, an item's availability can't be guaranteed.
Good to go. As of yesterday this store had good stock levels.
Low stock. Call store
Best to confirm before visiting. Take advantage of our 48hr hold service.
Sorry, not currently available or is not stocked at this store. Contact Us for more information.
Check hours & location for your local Store.[X] closeFree Click and CollectX
Free Click & Collect
Order online – Pick up in store – a fast and convenient way to shop
3 easy steps
1. Order and pay online. In Checkout choose from the participating stores.
2. We’ll contact you. Our friendly team from your collection store will contact you when your order is ready for collection. Orders will be available for collection between 2-4 days from the date of order, subject to availability.
3. Collect in store. Bring your Order Confirmation and photo identification. Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 14 days from us contacting you with news of ready for collection.
Click & Collect participating stores:
ACT – Canberra. NSW – Sydney City, Parramatta & Miranda. QLD – Fortitude Valley. VIC – Melbourne City & Ringwood. WA – Perth.
Learn more about our Click & Collect
The Moondance EX is the largest tent in the Mont lightweight range. At just 2300g it is impressively light for its generous dimensions and is ideal for those looking for a roomy 2 person or comfortable 3 person tent.
With the same weatherproof & weight-saving features that make the Mont Moondance 2 a bestseller, the Moondance EX is perfect for adventures with 2-to-3 people: Lightweight bushwalking, bike packing epics or family camping fun.
The Moondance EX easily fits three standard size sleeping mats and with a high ceiling and steep side walls is very spacious inside. Dual doors allow you to climb in and out without disturbing your camping partners and the dual vestibules provide ample space for backpacks, boots and more.
Mont Tents are sold fully seam sealed, waterproof and ready for rain straight out of the box. There is no need to seam seal your new Mont tent
* 2 to 3 person, 3 season, freestanding
* 100% waterproof tub floor with factory-tape-sealed-seams
* 100% waterproof fly with factory-tape-sealed-seams
* Symmetrical design allows poles and fly to attach to inner at either end
* Non-directional pole hubs can face either direction for an easier pitch
* Dual entrance and dual vestibules
* 6 internal pockets & carabiner clip on ceiling
* Roof vent can be accessed internally
* Moondance EX Footprint also available for greater water and abrasion protection
* Wide enough inside for up to three standard sleeping mats
* Multipitch versatility: pitch an ultra-ultralight shelter using the Fly and Footprint only (Footprint sold separately)
* Includes Repair kit: fabric patches, emergency pole repair sleeve
* Intended use: Bushwalking
* Season Rating: 3 Season
* Capacity: 2 to 3 Person
* Weight: 2300g total
* Minimum weight: 2150g (inner, fly, poles, 2 pegs, guylines)
* Internal floor space 3.74m2
* Inner dimensions: 170cm wide 220cm long 106cm tall
* Tent Sack compressed dimensions: 36x16cm
* Collapsed pole length: 54cm
* Vestibules: 2
* Entrances: 2
* Fly material: 30 denier ripstop Nylon, Silicon DWR outside, PU coating inside, 2000mm waterhead
* Inner upper material: partial 15 denier ripstop nylon and No-See-Um mesh
* Inner floor material: 40 denier Nylon with 25,000mm waterhead Lamination
* Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL 10.25mm Poleset
* Pegs: 8 T-Bone Stakes (8g each)
Shipping & Returns
Free Standard Australia wide shipping for orders over $49. Orders under $49 are charged a flat rate of $9. We use and trust carriers such as Australia Post and Startrack Express
We ship internationally to over 30 countries. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (NSW time), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 2 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order, please contact us by email or phone.
Free Click & Collect in Store
Click & Collect is a free service that lets you ship your online order a Paddy Pallin store near you.
Orders typically take up to 48 hours to process and usually arrive at the store 4-7 business days later (usually faster). Please note: Some items may need to come from other stores or supplier warehouses, and so may not be available for immediate collection. Learn more here >>
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and gift cards. Read more about our returns policy here.
Q & A
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also like