Online availability: In stockCheck your local storeX
Check your Local Store
Know your local stores availability before you visit or Click & Collect.
Choose colour & size when requested.
Call our franchise stores for availability: Jindabyne, Katoomba, Launceston.
Important notice: please read
Availability may vary by stores and online. We try our best to provide you with accurate item availability information by updating our status information frequently. Unfortunately, because item quantities are constantly changing, an item's availability can't be guaranteed.
Good to go. As of yesterday this store had good stock levels.
Low stock. Call store
Best to confirm before visiting. Take advantage of our 48hr hold service.
Sorry, not currently available or is not stocked at this store. Contact Us for more information.
Check hours & location for your local Store.[X] closeFree Click and CollectX
Free Click & Collect
Order online – Pick up in store – a fast and convenient way to shop
3 easy steps
1. Order and pay online. In Checkout choose from the participating stores.
2. We’ll contact you. Our friendly team from your collection store will contact you when your order is ready for collection. Orders will be available for collection between 2-4 days from the date of order, subject to availability.
3. Collect in store. Bring your Order Confirmation and photo identification. Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 14 days from us contacting you with news of ready for collection.
Click & Collect participating stores:
ACT – Canberra. NSW – Sydney City, Parramatta & Miranda. QLD – Fortitude Valley. VIC – Melbourne City & Ringwood. WA – Perth.
Learn more about our Click & Collect
Combining award-winning Reactor® technology with the features solo travelers need most, the WindBurner Stove System is ideal for backcountry adventures and weekend camping alike. Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold. The integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle. The all-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly—leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure.
- Integrated System: Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution features a secure-locking pot/personal eat-and-drink mug with cozy.
- Maximum Efficiency: Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves that use convective heat only.
- Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions.
- Compact Design: Conveniently packs the stove burner, 4 oz. (110g) IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately), folding canister stand, and PackTowl® inside the 1.0L Pot. Extra full-sized bowl snaps onto the outside.
- Modular Versatility: Customizable system works with optional cookware accessories, including the WindBurner 1.0L accessory pot, hanging kit and coffee press
- * Lid with Drinking and Straining Ports
- * Insulated Cozy with Handle
- * 1.0L Pot with Heat Exchanger
- * Secure Connection with Stove
- * Ultra-Efficient Radiant Burner
- * Pressure Regulator for Consistent Performance
- * Full-Size Bowl: 16 oz. / .47L
- * Folding Canister Stand
1 LTR Color Red Volume 1.0 liters Weight 15.25 oz / 432 g Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter 4.5 minutes Country of Origin Made in USA of US and Foreign Parts
Shipping & Returns
Standard Australia Wide Shipping:
Free Standard Australia wide shipping for orders over $99. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate of $9. We use and trust carriers such as Australia Post and Startrack Express
We ship internationally to over 30 countries. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (NSW time), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 2 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order, please contact us by email or phone.
Free Click & Collect in Store
Click & Collect is a free service that lets you ship your online order a Paddy Pallin store near you.
Orders typically take up to 48 hours to process and usually arrive at the store 4-7 business days later (usually faster). Please note: Some items may need to come from other stores or supplier warehouses, and so may not be available for immediate collection. Learn more here >>
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 30 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and gift cards. Read more about our returns policy here.
Q & A
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also like