Online availability: In stockCheck your local storeX
Check your Local Store
Know your local stores availability before you visit or Click & Collect.
Choose colour & size when requested.
Call our franchise stores for availability: Jindabyne, Katoomba, Launceston.
Important notice: please read
Availability may vary by stores and online. We try our best to provide you with accurate item availability information by updating our status information frequently. Unfortunately, because item quantities are constantly changing, an item's availability can't be guaranteed.
Good to go. As of yesterday this store had good stock levels.
Low stock. Call store
Best to confirm before visiting. Take advantage of our 48hr hold service.
Sorry, not currently available or is not stocked at this store. Contact Us for more information.
Check hours & location for your local Store.[X] closeFree Click and CollectX
Free Click & Collect
Order online – Pick up in store – a fast and convenient way to shop
3 easy steps
1. Order and pay online. In Checkout choose from the participating stores.
2. We’ll contact you. Our friendly team from your collection store will contact you when your order is ready for collection. Orders will be available for collection between 2-4 days from the date of order, subject to availability.
3. Collect in store. Bring your Order Confirmation and photo identification. Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 14 days from us contacting you with news of ready for collection.
Click & Collect participating stores:
ACT – Canberra. NSW – Sydney City, Parramatta & Miranda. QLD – Fortitude Valley. VIC – Melbourne City & Ringwood. WA – Perth.
Learn more about our Click & Collect
Most two-person tents are a tight squeeze, even for very friendly campers. The Nemo Aurora 2P Tent breaks the mold with a spacious 2-person design and durable construction, all for under 2.5kg. With high ceilings and a sturdy build, the Aurora is comfortable for hanging out in while car camping, but can also be taken backpacking by hikers who don't want to compromise on space.
Featuring vibrant color, angular patterning reminiscent of mountainscapes, and a competitive price, the new Aurora™ screams fun and livability. Steep side walls provide for massive interior volume, while two doors and two vestibules allow for plenty of room for spreading out and storing gear. This versatile and inviting home for adventure features high-quality materials and is ideal for car camping, but light enough for backpacking. The included footprint, Light Pockets™, duffel storage bag, and gear pockets complete the package.
- Strikingly vertical walls for massive interior volume.
- Two doors & vestibules for ample gear storage and access.
- Included footprint extends life of tent floor.
- Built-in snaps for Pawprint™ so four-legged buddies can join.
- Strutted vents in the fly for excellent air circulation.
- Intuitive tent design makes setup quick and easy.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent.
- Gear Pockets™ offer ample storage for personal items.
- This tent is safer for you and the environment as it uses no restricted chemical substances, or other added chemicals for flame-resistance, and meets CGSB-182.1 requirements for flammability.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
SPECIFICATIONS + SIZING
- Capacity: 2
- Seasons: 3
- Minimum weight: 4 lb, 9 oz / 2.08 kg
- Packed weight: 5 lb, 7 oz / 2.47 kg
- Packed size: 23.0 x 7.0 in dia / 58 x 18 cm dia
- Peak height: 44 in / 111.75 cm
- Floor area: 31.8 sq ft / 3.0 sq m
- Floor dimensions: 88 x 52 in / 223.5 x 132 cm
- Vestibule area: 9.2 sq ft + 9.2 sq ft / 0.9 sq m + 0.9 sq m
CONSTRUCTION + MATERIALS
- Frame: 1 Hubbed Aluminum 9.5mm pole / 1 Aluminum 9.5mm pole
- Door quantity: 2
- Canopy fabric: 30D Polyester/ No-See-Um Mesh
- Fly fabric: 68D PU Polyester (1200 mm)
- Floor fabric: 68D PU Polyester (1200 mm)
- Stuffsack: Drawstring stuff sack
- Guy-out cord
- Repair kit
- Light pocket
- Drawstring stuff sack
Shipping & Returns
Free Standard Australia wide shipping for orders over $49. Orders under $49 are charged a flat rate of $9. We use and trust carriers such as Australia Post and Startrack Express
We ship internationally to over 30 countries. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (NSW time), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 2 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order, please contact us by email or phone.
Free Click & Collect in Store
Click & Collect is a free service that lets you ship your online order a Paddy Pallin store near you.
Orders typically take up to 48 hours to process and usually arrive at the store 4-7 business days later (usually faster). Please note: Some items may need to come from other stores or supplier warehouses, and so may not be available for immediate collection. Learn more here >>
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and gift cards. Read more about our returns policy here.
Q & A
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- You may also like