Online availability: In stockCheck your local storeX
Check your Local Store
Know your local stores availability before you visit or Click & Collect.
Choose colour & size when requested.
Call our franchise stores for availability: Jindabyne, Katoomba, Launceston.
Important notice: please read
Availability may vary by stores and online. We try our best to provide you with accurate item availability information by updating our status information frequently. Unfortunately, because item quantities are constantly changing, an item's availability can't be guaranteed.
Good to go. As of yesterday this store had good stock levels.
Low stock. Call store
Best to confirm before visiting. Take advantage of our 48hr hold service.
Sorry, not currently available or is not stocked at this store. Contact Us for more information.
Check hours & location for your local Store.[X] closeFree Click and CollectX
Free Click & Collect
Order online – Pick up in store – a fast and convenient way to shop
3 easy steps
1. Order and pay online. In Checkout choose from the participating stores.
2. We’ll contact you. Our friendly team from your collection store will contact you when your order is ready for collection. Orders will be available for collection between 2-4 days from the date of order, subject to availability.
3. Collect in store. Bring your Order Confirmation and photo identification. Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 14 days from us contacting you with news of ready for collection.
Click & Collect participating stores:
ACT – Canberra. NSW – Sydney City, Parramatta & Miranda. QLD – Fortitude Valley. VIC – Melbourne City & Ringwood. WA – Perth.
Learn more about our Click & Collect
With a tough, hi-vis construction, the Nemo Kunai 2P Backpacking tent is the perfect lightweight 4-season tent for alpine conditions. Designed to stand up to snowfall and high winds, the Kunai tunnel tent features a large sheltered vestibule and still comes in at under 2kg. It's truly in a category of its own, able to handle everything from hot and humid days in the trees to frigid temps and exposure high in the mountains. If you're outfitting for an adventure that will take you across many landscapes and through a wide range of conditions, there's no better choice. The thoughtfully engineered frame design with top-shelf DAC poles and aggressively tapered overall tent profile are built to shed wind, rain and snow. Few tents are this adept in every season in a package this light and compact.
- Dimension-Polyant sailcloth, and a wind-blocking inner tent keep you protected from high winds and blowing snow.
- Large door vent and zippered mesh windows allow for plenty of air flow. Strut vent located on zipper flap allows multi-directional air circulation.
Aggressive Brow Pole
- Tapered profile, aggressive brow pole, and wind blocking inner tent keep you protected from snow, dust, and strong winds.
Construction and materials
- Capacity - 2 person
- Minimum weight - 1.71 kg
- Packed weight - 1.9 kg
- Packed size - 50 x 16 cm
- Floor / vestibule area - 2.4 SQ M / 0.7 SQ M
1 hubbed aluminium DAC Featherlite NSL 9.6 + 9 mm pole
1 aluminium DAC Featherlite NSL pole
- Canopy fabric - 20D polyester ripstop / no-see-um mesh
- Floor fabric - 30D PEU nylon ripstop (3000 mm)
- Rain fly fabric - 15D SIL/PEU nylon ripstop (1200 mm)
- Door/vestibule quantity - 1
- Included accessories - stakes, guy-out cord, repair kit
- Stuff sack style - Divvy sack
Shipping & Returns
Free Standard Australia wide shipping for orders over $49. Orders under $49 are charged a flat rate of $9. We use and trust carriers such as Australia Post and Startrack Express
We ship internationally to over 30 countries. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (NSW time), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 2 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order, please contact us by email or phone.
Free Click & Collect in Store
Click & Collect is a free service that lets you ship your online order a Paddy Pallin store near you.
Orders typically take up to 48 hours to process and usually arrive at the store 4-7 business days later (usually faster). Please note: Some items may need to come from other stores or supplier warehouses, and so may not be available for immediate collection. Learn more here >>
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and gift cards. Read more about our returns policy here.
Q & A
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- You may also like