Online availability: In stockCheck your local storeX
Check your Local Store
Know your local stores availability before you visit or Click & Collect.
Choose colour & size when requested.
Call our franchise stores for availability: Jindabyne, Katoomba, Launceston.
Important notice: please read
Availability may vary by stores and online. We try our best to provide you with accurate item availability information by updating our status information frequently. Unfortunately, because item quantities are constantly changing, an item's availability can't be guaranteed.
Good to go. As of yesterday this store had good stock levels.
Low stock. Call store
Best to confirm before visiting. Take advantage of our 48hr hold service.
Sorry, not currently available or is not stocked at this store. Contact Us for more information.
Check hours & location for your local Store.[X] closeFree Click and CollectX
Free Click & Collect
Order online – Pick up in store – a fast and convenient way to shop
3 easy steps
1. Order and pay online. In Checkout choose from the participating stores.
2. We’ll contact you. Our friendly team from your collection store will contact you when your order is ready for collection. Orders will be available for collection between 2-4 days from the date of order, subject to availability.
3. Collect in store. Bring your Order Confirmation and photo identification. Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 14 days from us contacting you with news of ready for collection.
Click & Collect participating stores:
ACT – Canberra. NSW – Sydney City, Parramatta & Miranda. QLD – Fortitude Valley. VIC – Melbourne City & Ringwood. WA – Perth.
Learn more about our Click & Collect
Ultra-light and very compact, the e+LITE emergency headlamp should always be with you. Thanks to its carry case, it is always ready to use and can be stored with its batteries for ten years in a backpack, a vest, or an emergency kit, or used as a back-up headlamp. Its white or red, continuous 50-lumen lighting or strobe lighting helps you to be seen. The whistle integrated in the elastic headband allows the user to signal an emergency. Weighing only 26 grams, e+LITE is an ideal emergency headlamp.
- Ultra-compact and ultra-light emergency headlamp to always have with you
- Always ready to use, can be stored with batteries (lithium CR 2032) for 10 years
- White lighting allows you to move around easily in the dark
- For emergency situations, the powerful red LED allows you to be seen from a distance
- Locking on/off switch designed to prevent accidental operation
- Withstands extreme temperatures: -30° C to +60° C
- Waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes (IPX7)
- Light output: 50 lumens
- Weight: 26 g
- Beam pattern: wide
- Energy: 2 lithium CR2032 batteries (included)
- Watertightness: IPX7 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Certification(s): CE
Shipping & Returns
Standard Australia Wide Shipping:
Free Standard Australia wide shipping for orders over $99. Orders under $99 are charged a flat rate of $9. We use and trust carriers such as Australia Post and Startrack Express
We ship internationally to over 30 countries. Click here to read more on international shipping, rates and conditions
All orders are processed between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (NSW time), Monday to Friday except NSW public holidays. Your order will be dispatched within 2 working days, usually faster, unless otherwise advised. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order, please contact us by email or phone.
Free Click & Collect in Store
Click & Collect is a free service that lets you ship your online order a Paddy Pallin store near you.
Orders typically take up to 48 hours to process and usually arrive at the store 4-7 business days later (usually faster). Please note: Some items may need to come from other stores or supplier warehouses, and so may not be available for immediate collection. Learn more here >>
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 30 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No "change of mind" returns on safety & climbing gear, underwear and gift cards. Read more about our returns policy here.
Q & A
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also like